View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 08:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I watched last night. Someone on Ivory Keys was posting video. They did the Chain. It sounded better than on Ellen, but I couldn't stand when Neil sang the line, I can still hear you saying, He was shouting over everybody. Didn't work for me. They did Little Lies, I thought that was an odd choice, considering all the great songs Chris has. Her voice isn't very good now, sad to say. I wonder too how she'll make it thru a whole tour. Watching another video this morning, I can see she doesn't even play on The Chain. Then they did Second Hand News and my mouth fell open. How dare they? It's just wrong. The same 'ol Gold Dust Woman, please a new arrangement. It was the highlight though. Stevie on the catwalk was pretty cool. I didn't like the "wail" she did though. Her voice has no range anymore. Then Don't Stop which was fine. I'm glad I'm not going to see them on this tour. It's just not the same without Lindsey. I wondered if Little Lies was done towards Lindsey. And Second Hand News was an FU to him. But I'm sure he gets paid when they sing it. I also heard Stevie sing at the end of GDW "you can't shake me down" Towards Lindsey perhaps? Or I'm just reading into something not true at all. I also didn't care for Stevie's weird pronunciation of can't. Trying to do an English accent maybe.

I have changed, but you remain ageless