View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie has never "reported" that Lindsey abused her (unless you're talking about the Tusk thing and Tango incident). We don't know what happened or didn't happen all those years ago but that she reported anything is completely untrue. I think a lot of people who aren't as familiar with Stevie/FM think that this book is a legit biography of Stevie which is why it pops up in the news every now and then. I actually got curious by all the terrible reviews that some fans gave the book so I skimmed through it myself and it really is pretty bad. Tons of inaccurate info, a lot of stories and things seemingly just pulled out of thin air, actual facts that are clearly checkable completely wrong and whatnot. Stevie never even spoke to the writer and I highly doubt anyone close to her did either and just "requested anonymity". This same writer also wrote a Carly Simon bio and he said he was a friend of Carly and she acknowledged that she knew him but she was FURIOUS about the book and denounced it and denounced the things he tried to portray in it and said she has never spoken to him about it and it wasn't authorized and all that. So in general I wouldn't give this book/writer too much attention.