View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Honestly at this point people need to start letting this go lol. I was so mad about this situation and still am but saying the same things over and over and over isn’t gonna get you anywhere and all it does is make you sound like a broken record. Lindsey’s family is obviously entitled to what they’re feeling but as for fans, it’s been a full year and I guarantee you life will go on and everyone will be fine.
As long as Mick and other members of the present band keep giving bs PR interviews that reference in only the most generic and half-assed ways the firing of their artistic lynchpin, I suspect none of us who keep commenting will “get over it.” And as long as the present lineup is till raking in money on a tour made up of songs largely crafted or arranged by the person they fired, well—getting over it just ain’t going to happen.

Most of us would welcome an honest interview from Mick that says more than “we were unhappy”—a sentiment held, quite visibly, by only 1/5 of the Rumours fivesome. If he and the McVies would just own their greed and say they bowed to the inbalance and spite of their star, that’d be a start. But obviously that isn’t going to happen and we’re not going to stop bitching.