View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
It's just that everyone really misses Christine.
I don't doubt for one second that Lindsey misses her either. We've seen over the years how much of a blast Christine and Lindsey had jamming with eachother (very noticeable on the Mirage video) and I think they have a lot of mutual respect for eachother as musicians.

From what Stevie said, I didn't interpret that as Chris not being welcome back. I read it as "ok, Christine is going to come and do Don't Stop, and that's brilliant, but we've put all this hard work into this show for 48 dates so far and did all the promotion, preparation etc for it so it will only be for Don't Stop"..I mean, the tour sold out before any mention of Christine's name - that hype only started after her appearance in Maui. So if Chris wanted to come back, she's welcome to, but she'd have to work hard like the others did. Last night's show was like a fine tuned machine, it ran perfectly and was absolutely amazing - I can understand why Lindsey would not want to disturb that as they've fine tuned it to perfection.

If Christine had been on board from the very beginning for the whole tour, it would be a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It's illogical. It's like the whole, "Well, if she recorded with us and her song became a hit and she wasn't there to play it in concert, the world is going to end." It's a stupid excuse for .... I don't know for what. For his position that, "if she is not going to be in the band full time, recording and touring, then I don't want her."

It's such an incomprehensible stance to take. RECORD with her. She doesn't want to tour. He can tour all by himself with Stevie. FM albums will sell better if she records with them and then he can be alone with Stevie on the road with no keyboard and extra testicles. How is that not a win-win for everyone?

Michele
I agree completely. Lindsey is acting a little bit too much like Fleetwood Mac is HIS. Which it isn't. At all. And if anything, Christine has far more right to be on that stage under the name "Fleetwood Mac" than Lindsey does, having been associated with the group since 1968.

Last edited by TheWILDheart; 09-26-2013 at 04:42 PM..