View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It's about a year too late for what? The loan shark gave him a hard deadline which expired and now he's going to get his knee caps busted?

I mean, I see that he's saying that he would have rather FM did something a year ago. But as long as they're going out next year, it's NTL.

Also, I'm not sure, but maybe the economy will be a little better in 2013 than it was in 2012, so maybe more ticket sales. I hope.

Of course, when people are aging, a year wasted does matter a great deal. However, some of LB's fans don't think it was a wasted year.

Michele
"About a year too late" is what immediately stuck out to me as well. I truly see both sides of this..I think both SN & LB fans can appreciate solo work and investment that has gone into their work respectively this last year.

However I also get that 3 out of 4 had material and obviously cut songs last year hoping for Stevie to get on board. I think that's where he was going with that comment..they probably always aimed for 2013 tour, but for any new (full) album, that year was necessary.

Last edited by britt0308; 11-21-2012 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: spelling!