View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I am extremely excited to see FM in early November and LB in late November! This is an incredible and unbelievable opportunity to see 2 great concerts in a short period of time. I really am not much of a concert goer at all, I've probably only seen 10 different artists in my lifetime, but FM is a band I've seen 4 other times, and I imagine this will be my last time seeing them.
I like what you said here. I do think it’s kind of neat the two tours are hitting similar areas so close together. I mentioned I guess I’m going to Chicago tomorrow night and I’m definitely seeing Lindsey in a few weeks. I think it makes it a little easier for me to cope with the split and while I don’t love all of LB’s solo work I’m going to be so excited and ready and needing some Lindsey when he gets to Chicago! And like you I haven’t been to a ton of concerts either (though I’ve doubled on a couple other singers I like) but I’ve been to 3 Mac shows and a Buckingham McVie. I have missed other shows I wish I had been to (still mad I didn’t go see the Say You Will tour). Heck, I even feel similar to you on your comments about the setlist and such that I deleted from the quote. Wish you were in Chicago. We could meet up and geek out and apparently are some of the few kind of straddling the line here and not vehemently hating on any one side. (Though no judgement to those who do have such strong feelings. My love for Lindsey grew so much after finally getting to see a live show. I was always more of a Stevie person. Though I don’t think I’d want to be friends with any member of the band except maybe John. I want to go chill on a boat with John and get away from all the drama lol).

Anyway, should be interesting to get to see both shows so close together. Maybe I’ll pick a side after.