View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkad View Post
They'll only encourage it if Stevie decides to tell stories involving Lindsey to set up songs. That aspect of this tour will be interesting to say the least! I wonder if she'll avoid it alltogether?
oh she'll talk about LB. just read her interviewing Paris Jackson that just came out. people are telling me it has her keep talking about Lindsey.

about shouting messages to performers on the stage and "heckling" at the shows? i've been known to shout stuff to both Lindsey and the whole band at shows, and in 99% of cases people around me were just amused and had no problems with that (while people are usually seriously pi**ed with people coming to the stage in front of their expensive seats and dancing etc). so arguments about "spoiling it for others who paid good money" by yelling some messages are pure bs. it can start interesting interactions and exchanges. just watch vids from U2 shows this year! very interesting exchanges, as you can imagine with different views of audiences on Bono's activism.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"