View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
I always wait to buy tickets (unless front row pops up) and it works out so well. I always get a better deal too and have never paid more than $170 a ticket and that was 3rd row floor in 2015 when Christine came back. I think this tour will be like the ones without Christine where there were tons of tickets available. Also it gives you time to save up.
Where do you get your tickets (when you wait)? I have to admit I don't go to tons of concerts, and the recent tickets I've bought have either been cheap standing room only venues (Needtobreathe), college gyms (Switchfoot), or smaller theater venues (Alison Krauss) and all are just straight-ahead purchases. The AK tickets were actually through Tickemaster, but they were straight-ahead regular sale tickets (that I bought the day they went on sale because her shows do pretty brisk sales...but I don't believe have the resale value apparently FM's do ).

All that to say I am apparently way out of touch with buying tickets to hot concerts and I'm not sure what is best to do...I'm looking at Ticketmaster for the show I want to go to, and all the tickets that come up are resale (but through Ticketmaster). I can't imagine Fleetwood Mac sold out a show taking place in March 2019 in Buffalo of all places already...so should i expect more tickets to become available? Is there still a chance to get tickets through Ticketmaster at just "regular sale" price without the "resale ticket" markup?

Apparently I need to get out more...