View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 04:41 PM

I'll say just this then I'll stop because else we'll go too far.

At the beginning I thought you were purposely trying to arise a heated discussion through harsh words because your point of view to me seemed excessively narrow but now I see you were well-meaning.

There's nothing wrong with Stevie showing herself imperfect in public and it's not fair to expect she should hide like she should be ashamed of herself. She may have seemed fragile, but she was finally clean at the time, and that was something that hadn't happened since the start of her music career; during all the previous years of her carrer even if she looked better she was in truth in a much worse state. We have too great expectations towards people regarding these matters.
Compassion is also understanding the motives of others and I think Stevie had the right to work if she wanted. Singing is Stevie's work and for her is very important, we shouldn't forget it. Even if she was tired and depressed probably she wanted to keep doing the job that she loves so much because it helped her going on.