View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
Thank you so much for explaining yourself. I have had to stand up to these statements ffor a long time and I must admit I overreacted, but it is so hard to accept the "no flies on me" Christine that everyone seems to think they know . It is just so not true and really sets me off. I apologize if I went off, but I do admit that this stuff just breaks my heart because I know how terribly Bob was treated by her before and after his death.
Funnily, my perception of Christine was never that she was "perfect" so to speak. I never had her on a pedestal or thought she was faultless. In fact, I embraced her faults. The things I admire about her never called for her to be kind or good. So, if I believed that she kept Bob Welch out of the RRHOF that would not change my view of her at all.

I urge you to get Bob's story out there in full, in context. So, we can read all of his thoughts, the ones that you've disclosed and others, together. Even if you can't get a publisher (or maybe you already have one), you can sell directly to fans and I think the initial interest that is sparked among the fan community would encourage a publisher to buy it. I know with Amazon publishing out there now and the other alternatives, sometimes authors can generate as much buzz on their own as they could if they had a book deal.

You could even try a kickstarter. I would certainly contribute.

Michele