View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Well, I must say that I was surprised that it was the season finale already. I mean, didn't it just start up again in August? It's hard to keep track on when they start back up, Under the Dome, Hot in Cleveland, Devious Maids, I have no idea when they are all coming back. Oh, Hot in Cleveland comes back in November, I think. I really liked Jesse Metcalf in Desperate Housewives. That is a shame that they killed him off. He wanted to do other things? Gee, he has plenty of time for that even when he's in the show; it doesn't go on for that long! The first part of the finale was a nail-biter, I thought. The second part, not so much. But for some reason, I can't really care about Elena, I guess because she was so bent on Ewing revenge. That is interesting about John Ross having a sister. They need another good Ewing since Christopher is gone. Anyway, I still like watching. My husband still watches it. And yes, I loved Judith Light on OLTL. That is when I knew she was a good actress. And she did a lot of crying on that show!

Lee