View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up season finale?thoughts?

OK so whom watched the rest of the Dallas season and what did you think of the 2nd finale this week. Do you think Christopher is dead or they just made it look like he died? I can't image they'd kill him off. Plus I do hope we find out and that TNT does renew it for another season. It really is a well written show. I wonder whom JR had another kid with now. A daughter any thoughts on this too? I mean we know he got around but I just can't think of anyone else right now. Doesn't mean that can re-write history since they do tend to do that. They could always bring Bobby's son to with Jenna Wade too? Who knows, had to bump up this thready since know one's talked about it this time. Please do tell me your thoughts OK thanks!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."