View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw the Mac at DTE, 9-14-04, the last show of the tour. It was my first time seeing FM (I was 14) and I was so excited, I can't even tell you. I didn't even care that I was in row JJ (yes, I remember even without looking at my ticket lol).

What I remember most:
-Stevie saying that they had played in Detroit more than any other city so we were number 1 on their list.
-Stevie's intro to Beautiful Child, talking about the recording of Tusk being very "tribal" and saying there were shrunken heads and stuff.
-My drunken dad trying to run around the security guard, who looked in the position to tackle the **** out of him lol
-Crying during "Sara" when they showed the old video from the Tusk doc and I had my moment where I couldn't believe I was actually seeing Stevie live
-And *jumping jumping jumping* to GYOW-knocks over Dad's beer...(has capri's and flip flops on)...*pauses "f*@!...oh well." *jumping jumping jumping* some more.
-And Mick at the end saying something like, "After all these years I'm finally losing my balls."