View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
You say Chris was mad, Steve MacD? You must be kidding, it was Bob that Probably had a right and was furious at what was done before. Don't you think he should have been if you should dig a little deeper? Obviously I can't comment past the original lawsuit that was in public domaine, but I wish I could!
To be clear, I am not saying Bob didn't have a good reason or right to sue or to be angry with them. I sympathize more with Bob on that than the band. However I could see where they might not especially like somebody after being sued by them, and, one of the three people who may have had an issue with Bob at the time was basically a member or an associate of the band from the very beginning. You are reacting to the details of the case, which as you noted, are not public information. I'm just examining typical human behavior.

However, in light of what happened with the Kiss induction, I really don't know how much input the band actually had. Fleetwood Mac was eligible for induction in 1992, but it didn't happen for them for six years after the fact. I suspect they were just happy to be inducted at all at that point, and it was decided that they would not fight for any of the other members of the band who were wrongly excluded from induction, but especially one that just sued them. I am definitely not saying that was right, I'm just trying to give a possible explanation to the situation in light of recent events.

THE Stephen Hopkins