View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow I'm amazed. I thought that I had collected every Lindsey item that I could possibly find and I somehow missed this version of Wrong. I have several bootlegs and a version of the actual radio show and I never knew that he played Wrong live...ever. I know that he did Countdown on Letterman and maybe 1 or 2 other shows, but never Wrong. Sounds great too. I kinda wish the guitar solo was a little longer but hey it still sounds great.
BTW, the Atlanta show I saw on the OTC tour was my favorite show of all time! And I seen hundreds of shows (different artists). The actual concert blew away the Coach House PBS special - even though there was no Wrong or Countdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
You can go to Throwndown.net and get the version that is the hybrid of both nights and this has "Wrong" and "Save Me a Place" like I said.

I also never heard that there were 3 nights?? Someone cofirnm there were 2 or 3? Any website I saw, said two nights, and it varied listing the dates I mentioned above.

Also, on Throwndown.net, the notes on that bootleg says it was TWO nights and thus the recording was a combo of both.