View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
so, in order to please, lindsey should provide the following information via a hand-written note, a tweet, a website announcement, and/or a youtube video?

"The tour has been cancelled due to injury. We are unable to re-schedule at this time."

I find that ridiculous.

Neale is obviously undergoing a serious operation for a serious injury of which no one knows the outcome. I am proud Lindsey has not re-scheduled the tour at this time -- that would put a lot of pressure on Neale for the healtime as well certainly the fans would be disappaointed again should the tour have to be postponed or cancelled again.

IMO how Lindsey et al have handled this situation is to be commendable. If I was as laid out at Neale is, having put everything I had into the tour thus far, I would want, pray for, my bossy to have that kind of consideration for me.

GO TEAM BUCKINGHAM!

That's pretty easy for you to say when you haven't been messed around with the lack of information and communication between all involved parties. I do feel sorry for Neale. I really do. But we deserve a little respect too. Not whatever is tossed to us in terms of rumours and half truths. It should have been made plain ASAP when they knew the dates couldn't be met that they were cancelled. Not treated as chinese whispers between Lidnsey's team, Ticket Master, Live Nation, whoever else is involved. His site STILL says postponed. Somebody's dropping the ball there.

Last edited by Silver Springs; 12-13-2011 at 12:24 PM..