Thread: Little Lies
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Not necessarily saying it isn't true... but these guys all say things that stretch the truth out a little. I'm not sure Christine would have even known Lindsey when she was writing Over My Head. If she did it would surely have only been for a matter of weeks or months. I'm not sure you'd feel that way about somebody that's already in a relationship after such a short time.

Apparently Christine had a fling with their ex-producer Martin Birch just before Chris and Lindsey joined the band. Maybe it was written about him.

I can see Chris and Lindsey having a drunken kissy-kissy fondle. I'd be surprised if anything more happened between them... guess we'll never know.
It was in an interview w/ Fleetwood Mac. (I think late 2013). She had just done the interview about making music and did Songs of her life. This was the interview where she had picked songs like Prince, Beach Boys, B/N, etc. She had not joined FMac yet.

Then after, they did a Fleetwood Mac interview, plus Christine McVie and it was about an hour long with all members. You could tell they knew Christine was coming back. I'll have to go dig for it to see exactly what she said.