Thread: A Greeny list?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
OK - I'm going to ask a favor of the Greeny experts around here. I'm still sort of a rookie with collecting Peter's music. Especially the post Mac stuff. I've gotten some of it but I'm still working on it.

Like all of you, I love to listen to a song with Peter singing and playing his guitar. I'd love to put together a CDR of Greeny's post-Mac recordings where he is the one singing, and playing the guitar - or at least a prominent guitar part. With all due respect to the wonderful musicians he's played with, I'd like to be able to pop such a CDR into the player and just listen to Pete.

So if any of you folks might find the time and desire to post such a list I would appreciate it a bunch. Thanks.
The other folks have already given some good advice, so I'll just add a couple of remarks here. Personally I like the White Sky album as much as In The Skies, but furthermore I'd advice you to the first album after he quit Fleetwood Mac: The End of the Game. Peter himself is not very content with this album, but it does show him at his best on improvising on themes, searching for what he wants with making music. Good luck