View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
He says they've tentatively scheduled a FM tour for "the end of 2018." We've heard rumors of a Lindsey album coming out as early as this April.

So I'm confused about how people are twisting Stevie's vacation comments here... If she's on vacation for the next two months and her schedule is open after that, how does that in any way invalidate a 2018 tour? We've heard from Stevie, Christine, Mick and Lindsey regarding a 2018 or 2019 tour so it looks like they're all on the same page that it will happen, they just haven't hammered down exact dates yet. Lindsey's comments seem to indicate that he has a solo album, a new Buckingham McVie album and a Fleetwood Mac tour, as well as possible smaller tours, all in the works.
I'm all for the new BuckVie album, but we need a smaller FM tour for that to happen. I sincerely hope they are already working on it, since Lindsey already finished his solo album and of course there won't be a new FM album for the next tour.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.