View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
All you really had to do was to quote some Stevie Nicks lyrics at him and then he would have thought you were really crazy."Were you just thinking that the rooms are all on fire?" He would have run screaming for the hills.
He told me that he had lived with David Hockney (the artist) for twenty two years, and also that he had been sober for two years whilst holding a can of Beer. Might have taken a little more than a Stevie Nicks lyric to get him away. I was just lucky that my bus came a few minutes later so he didn't come back and try and get more. It's not even the first time that's happened, unfortunately. I love the fact that not one person at the bus stop noticed my "help me" demeanor and did anything to diffuse the situation. Though I suppose he had more charisma than the last one. The last time it happened, this huge slob of a man sat down beside me, looked blatantly at my chest after hocking a disgustingly huge loogie at a shop window and then proclaimed "I like your tits". That time I went and hid in that shop until he left lol.