Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Who in their right mind would make the trip? Dignity in tact, stay on your home turf and let your "friends" fumble their way through the press for this debacle. I know I come across as team Lindsey in most of my posts. At the core, I am a fan of this band, but honestly, what i've seen/understood to have transpired here, I am sickened by this lot. All 5 of them whiffed this bad. This has Stevie and Mick written all over it, but I cannot absolve Chris and John from this debacle. I know folks are giving them passes here, but Why? Lindsey owns it too. They all suck ( can I say that here) You own and control your destiny and you all did this. Neil Finn and Mike Campbell aren't FM--The Rumours 5 did this to themselves, they alone can fix it.
THIS!
They do all suck! But when they're this close to death, they should have honored the legacy first, above all else. You WANT to go out as LEGENDS? You don't sell out to K-Mart, you DUMB F*CKS!!!!! Which is exactly what they did.

I'm sure that Lindsey isn't completely innocent in this scenario, but they should have held out, to make the story have a happy ending.

Now, it's got the most f*cked up ending imaginable.

I hope Old Goat Breath is happy, the old *****.