View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ami0425 View Post
She briefly smiled and looked at the crowd during GYOW. She walked to either side of the stage. But other than that, not much. I would imagine it would be difficult to in a stadium since there's so many more people. How far away was the front row of the stage? I saw someone threw a bouqet of dlowers up to her.

Her bit at the end of how she will "never forget" last night I thought was cute.
Yeah, she looked at the crowd in my section during GYOW and she waved at us. But everybody was drunk so I was probably the only one who noticed it.

The first row was probably twenty feet away from the stage, and the stage was high. I saw Lindsey picking up the bouquet and giving it at Stevie (more like throwing it at her ).

I had the "never forget" video. It was weird the use of that concept. It was a weird night.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.