View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM77 View Post
And Stevie and Lindsey are charging you $750 for that "experience". You are complaining about that AND telling me it's the only way to enjoy the show. If people are wiling to pay that and want to pay that, I think that is fine. I am a huge fan and I get it. I will see multiple shows and enjoy this tour, the music and the show every time.
Let's add reading comprehension to the list along with hyperbole and fans who love the first five rows.

I never said being up front and personal with the band was the ONLY way to enjoy a show. It's one of many. It also just happens to be one thing that many fans here find really makes their concert experience more worth it for them.

Yes, I will agree with you that Stevie and Lindsey (and Mick and John and Christine) are the ones charging way more than they are worth. Just one more way this band is trying to take advantage of fans. FM isn't the only band who does it but it does say a lot to me about them that they feel the need to. Especially when there are other artists out there who don't.

If the fans pay it this time around, fine for the ones who do. However, the ones who come here and express that they aren't happy with the current ticket prices don't deserve to be told "get a cheaper seat because you don't need the seats you'd really like to have because I can't understand why you'd want to be there anyway" or "wait for the prices to come down and then get the seats you want (if they're still available)".