View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
The band is promoting their next tour, like any other band, they didn't sit with a reporter to talk especifically about Lindsey's firing. And when they did they lied and they shared fake tears. It was tasteless. So, yeah, Lindsey's current silence seems better.

I didn't need KB's comments to know the band was lying.
AMEN

That interview with Anthony Mason was painful to watch. Probably more painful to have actually been the ones being interviewed though. Christine bore a hole into her fingernails trying to be anywhere but where she actually was. (I think I am in the minority here, but I don't think she should be absolved from her part in this debacle) John looked uncomfortable, and even Stevie was off her game. Mick the master manipulator seemed perfectly at home though....which is likely another topic althogether. It's clear in that interview they were lying thru their capped teeth. ALL OF THEM. The SiriusXM interview further cemented the pinocchio like status of this bunch. We all know the band lied. The truth will come out at some point, it always does with this group--albeit in some convoluted way. I would love to hear from Lindsey--but on his terms, when he's ready. And when he can. I am curious to know if the band really anticipated this level of backlash. Hell, even Neil Finn' s son said in an interview, "Lindsey's fans aren't blaming you" I still wouldn't want to get up there and have to sing his songs. His "GYOW" will fail. And I think he knows that. But he has to sing it, because Mick said it needs to end every concert. Neil and Mike were put in a no win situation with this bunch. And I feel badly for them for it. This is a lose lose situation because a bunch of egomaniacs. I know Richard Dashut said the legacy is in tact, but I actually think it's tarnished here---and tarnished beyond repair.