View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Sharon Osbourne comes from a hard school of Rock..
Her dad, Don Arden, screwed The Small Faces out of loads of money, and paid them pocket money!!!Literally.
So she had a good?? teacher.
What she did to Jake E. Lee is the most outrageous thing ever. Jake wrote most of the music and songs for Bark at the Moon. He was told he would get royalties and publishing rights. When the album was just about done, Sharon presented a contract to Jake that had a confidentially clause. There was no royalties and no publishing rights. He called Sharon on why the change. She admitted things were different than what was promised. She said if he did not sign, he would be fired, they would hire another guitarist to play his parts, and he could get in line to sue them. Also, if Jake every mentioned the contract publicly he would be fired. Jake signed without an attorney and got screwed for writing the music and lyrics to many of Ozzy's songs. The next album "Ultimate Sin" Jake again wrote many of the songs and most of the music. He toured and Sharon fired him after the tour. Jake said that on the Bark At The Moon tour Ozzy was drunk and admitted to him that he screwed him.
When it comes to money, Sharon is cut throat.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-04-2018 at 04:02 PM..