View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

responding to any and all comments above this one, and below my last one, i was not dissing GI in any way. i actually bought GI first, but as Sarah said, i was just stating how SD is a GI song while the rest i mentioned were L&O.

But yeah, Jimmy, I want You would be GREAT live. never thought he would do that one though, I think personally that LB is afraid to do some of his more adventerious solo stuff live becuase he may think that it sounds like crap compared to the album versions [but anything LB does is amazing, so idk why he would think that, if that is the reason]

nothing is wrong with GI, i actually liked it more than L&O before I listened to L&O like 10 times. Just I have to be in the mood for the quirkiness of GI[minus title track, and SD of course] , L&O fits in more with my everday life. I think that both albums have something very special about them, and you cant really compare one to another when it comes to specialness, i couldnt pick.

And to the other comments-
i agree 100% that LB should just put out a new solo album and forget FM. I have a feeling if SC does tour with them itll suck, and i dont want him, or John for that matter [micks a sell out and stevie is...well stevie(who dont get me wrong, i love, just i dont get the SC or VC thing)] to have to endure a horrible tour that may sound like crap. LB should just round up the mcvies [yes both of them!] and make a solo album.