View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcamelfood View Post
Where did you hear the 2nd 7S single doesn't have Welch? I must admit I'm still trying to find the album so I can't say I know their discography definitively (since I think that album will answer a lot of questions for us regarding the 7S story) but when I've talked to Bob about this he seemd to think he was on all their stuff (though I think there was another Seven Souls group out there at some point over the years so this may have muddied the waters?). Bob told me that he doesn't have a copy of it but he found out through one of the other 7S members that it was definately released and he thinks it was self titled. I'll try to upload the other single tracks I have soon by them soon.

John
I kind of had that thought at the back of my mind that he had left the group by then but obviously not.

I think there is also another group called Soul Seven. Sadly on listings on such places as GEMM they really don't give release dates so it is hard to work out which Seven Souls group they mention.

EDIT
Oh and for those that don't know, Head West was formed out of the Seven Souls. Henry Moore was definitely part of the Seven Souls with Welch. I've also read that Robert Hunt was also a member of Seven Souls but I'm not sure if this is correct?

Last edited by chriskisn; 06-08-2011 at 07:53 AM..