View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Aww, she's gorgeous moonsister!

To get the right link to insert the image you have to right click on the uploaded picture and choose "copy image URL"
Thanks sisternightroad, he's actually a he I didn't realise Sammi was a female version of the name Sammy, I just preferred the spelling. It took me ages to find a name that suited him - he was Puss for a month or so. He's very gentle and not very big and quite feminine really.

He was a rescue and kept getting left as people prefer other colours of cats. I was actually looking for a different colour for a change as I'd lived with black cats before (not mine, a friends). But I just couldn't leave him. He was in a pen with a large ginger tom who was bullying him, and as soon as he was handed to me, he ran up me and clung to my neck. He wasn't in a great condition but he recovered really well and he's been a great pet - very affectionate and laid back.

Thanks for your advice with posting photos, I'll try again tomorrow, I don't think my tired head could deal with it right now.