View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline79 View Post
I'm sure she would not misrepresent either. I haven't been around here long enough to really know anyone, but I would hope no one would do that. I guess I am just a very skeptical person. There is just nothing about that picture that reminds me of Carol. And hearing that it is definitely her without getting any other information is hard to believe. Her privacy has already been invaded by the picture being posted so I don't really see how mentioning how the photo came to be would really make a difference.
I'm in the same boat only worse. I've only been posting one day. Please don't flame me for giving this opinion. I mean no harm because I know you girls are sweethearts and wouldn't intentionally mislead anyone.

With that said, I think somebody is pulling your leg. You were very well noticed at the show and now someone's using you to disseminate this photo to make it seem credible. I wonder why? You don't have to be that skeptical to see it doesn't look like her at all. Too many differences can't be explained away by saying she lost weight, had plastic surgery, and wears colored contacts.