View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
You're definitely onto something there. I am betting far crazier stuff went down during the Tango period than Rumours could ever dream of. What began during the Rumours era came to a head by the time Tango rolled around, and then imploded dramatically. We already know some stuff, such as the physical fight between Lindsey and Stevie that lead to Lindsey's leaving the band... but I bet that's only the tip of the sordid iceberg.
SORDID ICEBURG! If I ever form a formal band, that will a strong contender for a name. Great term!

I could care less about the Rumours book. I know enough already. Had the band members conceded to the interviews, does anyone here think they would provide us with anything revelatory? They would likely stay close to the script and talking points they have regurgitated for the last twenty-something years.

So much has been said, so many published stories about Rumours, another book would just perpetuate the redundancies. You are spot on (as usual!) about the untold drama that was Tango in the Night. We've gotten the generalities of what went down, but I suspect there are many entertaining unspoken words and stories about that messy saga.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 03-14-2011 at 10:09 PM..