View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Wow... that's pretty shocking. I can't imagine Chris acting that way this day and age, she's always seemed so grounded. But I guess she has become quite cranky in her retirement. After all, there is the story about her abruptly ceasing the villagers access to the stream/river on her property, which had been used by the villagers for hundreds of years.
Okay, I went back and checked. I was a bit off about the drinking, but here it is in Ken's words:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...caillat&page=7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kencaillat View Post
You know, they were pretty good during rumours, pretty normal for musicians. I thought Chris and I were good when I first started Meantime, but she was stopping drinking and smoking and trying to get over the school teacher, and hiding out in Cantebury with her dogs, and I started feeling her eccentricity. I had to leave the room while her dogs ate, and her favorite quote was "I'm not too old to tour, just too rich!" Too bad...I have requested she be interviewed by me for the book, and I got no reply from her or her manager, not even a simple no thank you. I still love my memories of her and the band.