View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post
Yup. I'm too lazy to look up the thread, but he sounded pretty negative about Christine and especially the time they spent working on In the Meantime. There was definitely an implication about her drinking--something about getting sloshed and screaming, "I'm not too old to tour; just too rich!" I was pretty surprised he shared that...
He mentioned the huge egos of Chris, Stevie and Lindsey and siad he doesn't really talk them.
Still adored Mick and John though--I wonder if they gave him interviews? The article sounds like he couldn't get any new ones.
Wow... that's pretty shocking. I can't imagine Chris acting that way this day and age, she's always seemed so grounded. But I guess she has become quite cranky in her retirement. After all, there is the story about her abruptly ceasing the villagers access to the stream/river on her property, which had been used by the villagers for hundreds of years.