View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Pretenders’ Chrissie Hynde Tells Fans Filming Concert To “Stick Your Phone Up Your Ass”

Pretenders’ frontwoman Chrissie Hynde has cracked it at a crowd in Dubai for filming their concert.

As The Sun report, Hynde stormed off the stage after calling the crowd “c**ts” and told them to “stick your phone up your ass”, appearing annoyed at everyone pulling their phones out to film the gig.

She also reportedly said that she didn’t give a “****” because she already had their money. She then walked off stage but not before cocking her leg and saying, “Take a picture of that.”

This week the band will touch down in Australia playing headline shows as well as supporting Stevie Nicks. The first show will be in Perth and upon touching down in Dubai Hynde wrote on Facebook, “Hot and a little jet-lagged but looking forward to Perth!”

After a recent UK tour Hynde took to Facebook to apologise for being “a bit of a bitch when it came to camera phones”.

“I know I’m sometimes not the celebrity you want, but believe me, I suffer for it later that night and wish I could be a nicer person,” she wrote.

The Dubai audience that copped Hynde’s serve were also not treated to an encore which means they didn’t get to hear one of the band’s biggest songs ‘Brass In Pocket’.

The band are yet to speak out about the incident.

Read more at http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/preten...Kypcl836IeH.99
I used to listen to TP on Sirius satellite radio and he "felt" the same way . When he first opened his channel, he talked about how people in the restaurants don't talk anymore and that they look like a "pumpkin patch" with their faces all aglow from their cell phone!! The only difference is, he never acted on it like Chrissie apparently did in Dubai.