Thread: 24KG Tour Dates
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyfan View Post
I"m really surprised at the large venues. I kind of thought both Stevie and the Pretenders were downsizing, which is awesome for fans. It's also strange because when you have two groups together like this, you get a lot of fans who come for just one of the performers, which usually means that they stick to very middle of the road setlists so the non fans will at least have heard some of the songs. But if Stevie really is going to do a lot of songs from 24 Karat (or is it Karak? ) Gold, it will mean all the Pretenders fans may get bored. But I'm still super excited to be able to hear some of 24 KG live.

Kevin
i'm surprised at Nicks/the Pretenders combo, somehow i don't see people who like their music or their fan bases gelling very well. i don't think most Pretenders' fans know any of SN hits, other than Landslide, probably GDW and Edge, so it doesn't really matter what she plays, i suspect they'll leave either way. if they even come at all considering what seems to be close seats small theater prices for far away arena seats.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"