Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
I think K is very pretty...I love her hair in the Grammy video. I know people change as they age, etc, but she does not look much like the girl from 1997. Kristen, circa the Dance, had a much fuller face and looked much more "girl next door". She looks very Beverly Hills to me now. SHe reminds me of the wife of Robert Rey...the plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I am sure Lindsey is happy with the wife and kids...he seems very peaceful and his lyrics reflect that. I do think it is bizarre that K comes to LA as an actress, then is a professional photographer, then is an interior designer. People change careers though, so no biggie.
I saw the pics of her in '97 and think she looks more like her fuller face self these days than she did a few years ago. I think either a) she put on some weight or b) got some facial assistance...and by facial assistance I mean exactly what you think I mean.

She's probably one of those types of people that never really knew what she wanted...maybe she just wanted to get out of Wisconsin and live in LA and she equated that with being an actress, but when she realized it wasn't her thing or she wasn't very good at it she moved on to one of her hobbies (photography?) becoming her new career orientation, and in the midst of that met Lindsey. And possibly the interior designer thing was something she felt she had a knack for, and she has (or her husband has) the money to make that vision a reality, and so why not? Right?

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-13-2009 at 08:21 PM..