View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 03:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was BEYOND stoked to meet Aimee some time ago at Ameboa in SF. I like Bachelor #2 the most, but I think she was out promoting Lost in Space. I had LIS in my hands, but forgive me...I harken back to the 80's and was stupid for Til Tuesday, so I had to, HAD to have my LP signed.
To say she seem perturbed by fact, and was less than cordial is an understatement. I realize she has grown vastly since TT, but I honestly doubt if I'd have known her music had it not been for her roots. I kept trying to casually speak to her and not gush so much...but neither worked. If she was having a bad day, I can't understand why proceed w/ the signing, and god only knows how good (or not) the show was later that night. I have since paid little mind to Charmer, and I think she did something around 09 maybe??
Idk, **** like that bums me out. Anyone I meet, they are all people with good days and bad, but like I said, totally turned me off.
That woman will work til the day she dies, and I'm so glad she's earned the honor she deserves. Just sharing my story.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting