View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I certainly hope there were more than 30 people at his show! I've become a big fan of Rick recently. I had several of his albums, but I now I've decided I needed all of them, including his "best of" album. I think his recent work is some of his best. Mojo on My Side is terrific, as is Band Box Boogie. I also like his European- only release Talk that Talk. Rattle Snake Shake is the only album I have yet to get. He's amassed quite amount of solo work.

The Blue Again album he did with the Mick Fleetwood Blues Band is very enjoyable. I have the European edition, which I think is far superior to the US release. It features a bonus disc with four other songs: Albatross, Napili Nocturne, The Supernatural, and La Mer D'Amour.

It's a gatefold package, and has an eight page insert with extensive liner notes and photos. It looks nothing like the effortless US version. The graphic design is so much more creative and cool. It sets a mood that is slick, hip and appealing --an image more indicative of the music.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 08-10-2015 at 12:14 AM..