View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I'm getting choked up just looking at these pics. Thank you for sharing and for having the presence of mind to take them! I might have been so caught up in the moment I would have forgotten about my phone/camera. It's gonna be hard shifting gears now--I guess the white album reissue is up next(and the holidays). We probably won't hear much about BuckVie now....
i wish i had the presence of mind but it was just the opposite! i thought i was taking a video but did that old turn it on when you think it's off and the other way around. i was in a perfect position too! these were taken by Aim275@AmyWeisel and i'm so glad SHE did have the presence of mind, even if we don't have a video.

shifting gears to Buck solo coming fast and furious some time right after the holidays!! Lindsey has been telling in interviews and to fans who met him in the last couple of weeks that new solo album and tour coming up probably in March!

i'm really happy about upcoming solo LB but this is so bittersweet, and seeing BuckVie together in such a happy place and and getting to hear their duets from present and the past and some deeper Chris FM cuts was fantastic... they were both in such great voice these last few shows especially! Chris' voice was so warm and full and her harmonies were cranked up in the mix and they were doing real duets. so i'm taking my time to mourn the ending of this beautiful gift we were given.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"