View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb Recent songs you've heard that could have (or should have) been Mac songs

Hello All,
Was just listening to the radio and heard Colby Callait's (sp?) Fallin' For You and was stunned by how much it sounded like it could have been a Fleetwood Mac song, (sung by Christine of course). Got me thinking, what else is there out today that could fit this kind of category?

I honestly don't listen to a lot of commercial radio since the vast majority of what I hear sounds like "shyte" to me. I mainly listen to my iPod full of stuff I already have in my collection (FM, MFBB, Rick Vito, Stevie, Lindsey, Christine, Clapton, BB King, Buddy Guy, Bonnie Raitt, James Taylor, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Travis Tritt, Kris Kristofferson, Alan Jackson, Skynrd, Train, Elvis, Beatles, Roy Orbison, Joe Cocker, Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Bruce Hornsby, Sara Evans, Eagles, Buddy Holly, Ray Charles, Van Morrison, Genesis, Heart, Huey Lewis & the News, Hendrix, the Denver Brass, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash and ok you get the point).

So back to the question: What current songs are out there (not by any current or former member of FM) that would sound great if covered by FM or sound like they could have been written by a member of FM?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!!