View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
CarneVaca and several others DEMANDED that the last round be disavowed... and despite the fact that Jacob clearly deemed "Walk A Thin Line" to be the song with immunity, people still demanded that Jacob re-start the round or else give "Save Me A Place" immunity.

Sounds pretty bossy to me.

Meanwhile, I didn't tell Jacob to DO anything, I simply stated my opinion that a new question should be asked or Immunity should be dropped altogether, lest we have another controversy on our hands.

Stupid me though, I keep forgetting that the only time an outcry is acceptable around here, is when "Save Me A Place" is on the chopping block.
There you go again. This is sour grapes, pure and simple. If you don't wear glasses, it's time to look into it. Homer's reply appeared first. Really, dude, you seem to want to compare your tactics to mine, but you choose to do so when you are so clearly wrong it's laughable. You have a lot to learn about this game.

Edit: I just reread this and noticed how truly funny this sentence was: If you don't wear glasses, it's time to look into it. The pun was completely accidental. All in good fun, folks. Let's not get crazy with this game.

Last edited by CarneVaca; 08-26-2004 at 08:19 AM..