View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

I happened upon the show by chance (I've been a little out of the loop and trying to plan a move to IL and sad at no whole Mac album) and only caught the concert through a Facebook event listing. I couldn't figure out if they had sold tickets or not because it's been showing no tickets for at least the last week.

Anyway, I went over to Soaring Eagle last night to get their players club card and the free tickets. They say "Hill GA" and also have the original $25 price on them so I'm thinking the free tickets are only for the lawn area. I'm not sure actually and kind of concerned because I'm disabled and going with my elderly mom so I'm thinking I'm going to have to call anyway to clarify if it's all GA or just the lawn, and if there's any way my mom and I can get seats.

Have you been to the venue before? Read some really awful reviews of the place so I'm not sure what to expect. My mom and I had talked for years about going over for a show but it never did happen which is part of why I'm bringing her along. More than anything though, I'm nervous about the weather since I'm seeing thunderstorm warnings. I'd assume the show would have to be rescheduled if there's lightning. I know the tickets say rain or shine but the venue also isn't covered either, right? So if it's even raining good luck getting people to show. I'm so sorry you paid for a seat and all (Honestly I would have preferred to!) hope they will honor it. Haven't been on the forum in quite some time but any other Ledgies going? A small meet up would be cool.

Also, I don't know how many of their rewards club members will be going or not but tickets did have to be picked up in advance so it's not just a show up with your loyalty card and get in kind of thing. Really I'm assuming your seat will still be honored. I'll try to remember to post an update after I call them as well. Hope everything ends up working out all around and the rain stays away!