Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Apparently whingeing about Lindsey (oh the injustice that someone who didn't want to work/tour full time [no solo in between] got fired!) and bitching about Mick ("What an a$$hole!") is perfectly fine in the Rumours forum. However, actually talking about the current line up of Fleetwood Mac which contains 4/5 Rumours members just like the Say You Will line up - just that instead of back up guitarists and singers they have Mike and Neil - is verboten. Instead these discussions have been relegated to the Post-Rumours forum.

Is this fair?
No darling it's not. This whole forum thing has turned into a complete clusterf=ck. The mods have said the Rumours forum is where the current band lineup is to be discussed. Yet there are the Lindsey five (I like five, it's always been a very lucky number for me) who piss and moan like they're being tortured and acting like psychotic traffic cops yammering on about where this or that should go. I'd like to tell them where to go (it's a real long way to go). Anyway just a friendly word of advice. Trying to do anything about this situation here (I'm not talking about abs) is a bit like tilting at windmills (that's a Carlos Castaneda reference for those of you who can't keep up.)