View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Does it really matter? I mean truly? Nothing anyone else says will make you change your mind about the situation, so why bother trying. Besides, you have every right to feel the way you do about Lindsey's firing. But let's really, truly be honest for a second- the key thing here that made some people angry is that FM fired Lindsey. Regardless of the reason, that is what is upsetting people. Let's say an inside source said Lindsey behaved inappropriately at a band meeting, and that was why he was fired. Would that make a difference to you? Probably not, and that's your right. I imagine some of the responses would be "but Lindsey sacrificed the last 40 years of his life to make FM a success, so they should deal with it instead of stabbing him in the back." And that's their right to feel that way. I disagree, and there's probably nothing anyone could say that would change my mind, either. What's clear to you is not clear to me, and what's clear to me is not clear to you

OF COURSE IT MATTERS. I want to know the truth. I am not one-eyed about this situation but am basing my Andre and sadness on the facts and evidence that Lindsey was fired without wanting to delay the tour against his choice or doing. Firstly, he knows first hand that both the McVies don't have their health on their side and probably can't wait until Nov 2019, that excuse just makes no sense. Nor would he tour for that long anyway usually. But you are wrong if Lindsey did behave really inappropriately, I would certainly not be jumping to his defence and would accept his firing as necessary. I try to look at this situation fairly and with the truthful evidence in front of us. I have no alliance to any one band member....I liked them all, with the exception of Mick really, equally.