View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:26 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
I have never been called a lunatic before, but that's your opinion and there's always a first time
Wendy please don't mistake me... Regarding people who were not able to join The Ledge, you specifically asked the question "Now why would that be?"... the insinuation of which is that we're keeping Bob Welch fans off this site. That is lunacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
But you can go on my facebook and see what many have said over the past 1 1/2 years about it, besides the personal messages I have received, especially just recently. So I don't believe I have made this up or that one person has made me think that quite a few people have not been accepted on The Ledge.
Why would I search through 18 months of your Facebook postings? To what end? I never said I didn't believe you. If we're only talking 30 people over an 18 month period who've not been able to join, I wouldn't call that an aberration... I'd call it pretty average stats for a message board of this size. Feel free to direct such complaints to me or any of the moderators here so we can get people on board who wish to be.