View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:38 PM

If I were running a board and someone accused me of supporting child molestation, they'd be gone. Done, end of story. Bye.

It's just way beyond the scope of what's right and wrong. You want to go off on the deep end, then start your own message board and do it there.

I've been on this board for a very long time and I've never even got a whiff that anyone here was against Bob Welch. There are people that get very angry if you don't have Stevie and Lindsey married, and/or making imaginary albums together. But other than that, the Bob Welch fans have been relatively sane and in check with reality.

I don't doubt that Christine had problems with Bob. But I certainly am not going to trust someone that sounds off like Fox News and uses every single possible angle to make a point to crucify her. Then crucify her bandmates, her fans, and now the person that owns the board. I found she even got upset when you agreed with her.

This is a common sense move to me.