View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw the new concert film at a theater with social distancing where you had to preselect your seats. When I preordered about a week before, there were a few sections still open and when I actually showed up, it looked like all of the available seats were filled!

The theater audience seemed very engaged and entertained throughout, clapping, laughing and singing along to the hits.

I was very impressed with the editing of the film. It really shows Stevie at her best, which I don't always see in her recent music releases. I brought someone who, at best, tolerates my Stevie/Fleetwood Mac obsession but when we left they confided in me that they really liked some of the songs they hadn't heard before and found her personality unexpectedly endearing.

I may go again on Sunday. I think this film would be a great introduction to Stevie for anyone unfamiliar with her, in addition to us fans!

For anyone who has seen the film, who was the person ("The favorite child... Max"?) that Stevie dedicated Landslide to? It went by so quick that I completely missed what she said.

Last edited by lilyfee; 10-22-2020 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Added dedication question.