View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Senior Ledgie

i haven't read the book but from what's been posted here, i don't think anybody can discount a 7 year relationship. i don't think it was all good & maybe most of it was bad. i do believe she was innocent when it started as lb has said himself in some interviews. something to the effect that he felt guilty or responsible because she didn't know anything when he met her. i believe that. & because of that, he probably did call her his angel. & for her, he was the love of her life.

i think she wrote this because she's hurt to this day that he married someone else but mostly because she's never gotten over him. it must be hard to love someone for so long after miscarrying his baby & spending 7 years of her life living with, coming out the other side with a major drug problem & issues that obviously have never gone away. i put myself in that position, of being 19 or 20 & finding myself involved with a rock legend & all that goes along with it. the money is only a fraction of what was being passed around in drugs, fame & f__king around. that would mess anyone up. & it was nice he bought her a condo & helped her get on her feet after it was over but i can't imagine coming out that other side with an addiction & heartbreak all the same time. so i cut her some slack. stevie has dissed lb way more than ca ever has. why is it ok for her? & one more thing. do you think the so-called spec of stevie & the collapse of lb's relationships had something to do with stevie trying to ruin them by saying "we slept together while he was with so and so?" even if it wasn't true, she was always around planting seeds that would upset any relationship. she didn't want him but didn't want anyone else to have him. unfair playing, wouldn't you say?

Last edited by Michelle Daya; 07-03-2007 at 02:37 PM..