View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Just like we really get you don’t support it. I’m just giving some balance. I don’t “love” it. “It” hasn’t even happened, yet. It could be awful. It won’t be, at least not because of the new guys. Bob Welch wasn’t FM in 1971 and Lindsey and Stevie weren’t FM in 1975. It becomes something, and my curiosity is strong.

What would the upcoming tour have had with Lindsey that would make it worthwhile without new material? “Let’s play THIS song from ‘Tusk…’" Unless it was a farewell tour, what compelling reason would there be to go? I agree it’s OGB’s fault, but I also get the equation. Old FM songs, maybe something new, perhaps my favorite pop song of the 80s, and a great guitarist. It could be much worse.
Because it's too f*cking late in the game now. This ain't 19 f*cking 87. They became an established legacy act. LEGENDS, if you will...

The personalities are INTEGRAL to the performance. This ain't swapping out Darrin Stevens for a lookalike!

At this point in the game, it's too late for reinvention, without looking like a bag full of dirty assh*oles,WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW.

$tevie Nick$ Dingleberry Band. Enjoy!