View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie View Post
Absolutely. I’ve seen Heart a few times and Ann is a total powerhouse. My favorite is when they cover Led Zeppelin songs - Ann does Robert Plant better than Robert Plant. I can’t listen to Stevie’s cover of Rock and Roll because it doesn’t even come close to how perfectly Ann sings it.
After Covid started to recede, I made a decision I was going to start doing or buying things instead of saying “I don’t want to spend the money.” For example, there were some collectors books I didn’t buy, and then 2 years later when I changed my mind, they had doubled or tripled in price. Even prior to Covid, I didn’t see Christine and Lindsey on their tour, because I basically took it for granted that there would be more opportunities.

My point is, I’m happy to hear you thought Heart put on a good show. If they ever come within 2 hours of where I live, I’m going to see them! I saw Dolly Parton, I saw Diana Ross, and I have a few more I’d like to see before it’s too late. Kenny Rogers was one I could have seen, and should have, but I didn’t. I’d like to see Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, and some others.