View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
The US Festival is incredible with the flubs and off key. It was the last night of the Mirage tour (or at least near the end). They were partying all day and went on last. It showed
I love it warts and all.

One thing did annoy me in this CD interview. Chris explains that she never wanted to come to the United States and it was Mick and John that convinced her to do it. Once again its not talked about how they just hired their first bloody American. She expects us to believe that was a coincidence? Bob was not trying to convince you too Chris? Its possible without Bob being in the band they may have never come to the States. It just drives me crazy how his impact on the band is glossed over as if it never existed. Bob was the catalyst that brought the band to the States. Its ok to say that Chris.

Other than that, a fairly good promo interview for what it is.
Makes you wonder if Irving has told them that "that era never existed", or if she's still bitter at Bob after 25 years?